Looking at ourselves and the world through the lens of the 21st century.

Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Cindy's Favorite Aromatherapy Combos

 

Cindy here! As I mentioned on the podcast this week, I like to use aromatherapy to help me focus while I'm working. I also use it to relax and chill out when my day gets a little hectic. I use all pure essential oils and distilled water (usually an appropriate "moon" water) in a diffuser. Here are a few of my favorite scent combos:
For focus:
• 2 drops lemon, 2 drops rosemary, 3 drops of peppermint
• 2 drops peppermint, 1 drop spearmint, 3 drops lemon, 3 drops rosemary
Other great oils for focus include: lavender, frankincense, basil, lemongrass, and sweet orange
For relaxing/spa-like vibes:
• 2 drops eucalyptus, 2 drops spearmint
Other great oils for relaxing include: lavender, bergamot, lemon, and jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment

5 Ways to Manifest Your Best Life

Hi there, and welcome back! Since we have been heavily focusing on goals and planning, I thought we should discuss manifesting. I love this ...