Looking at ourselves and the world through the lens of the 21st century.

Monday, December 20, 2021

Celebrity Hall Pass

Since we’ve been talking so much about the holidays and planning for 2022, I thought it might be fun to change things up a bit with a fun little discussion about celebrities…specifically celebrity crushes.


A long while back, I was watching an episode of “This is Us” (I love that show!), when one of the characters, Kevin, went on a fun and adventurous date only to find out that he was his date’s “Celebrity Hall Pass.” Kevin had never heard of that phrase, and neither had I, but we both knew what it was...it’s the one celebrity that your spouse or significant other will give you a “pass” to date or sleep with if the opportunity ever arises. 

Shocking as that may sound to some people, it actually is a real thing, and no, I am not condoning extramarital dalliances with your celebrity crush. In fact (spoiler alert), Kevin’s date comes clean and admits she can’t go through with it, and I feel like that’s probably the case with most people who have celebrity crushes. I know it is for me.

For the podcast this week, we’ll be talking more about celebrity crushes and whether we think a “Hall Pass” is good, bad, or irrelevant. I’ll also be revealing who I would choose for my “Hall Pass”. Tell us yours, or join in the discussion in the comments below, or in the Facebook Group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/281022473463978

Thanks for reading,
Cindy

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

5 Ways to Manifest Your Best Life

Hi there, and welcome back! Since we have been heavily focusing on goals and planning, I thought we should discuss manifesting. I love this ...