Looking at ourselves and the world through the lens of the 21st century.

Thursday, September 21, 2023

 


Yesterday on the podcast, we discussed fruits and veggies that are in season, and I mentioned one of my summer-time favorites, fresh nectarine pie. This recipe came to me from a fellow scouting parent. It was originally a strawberry pie recipe, which I’m sure is delicious, but I just love nectarines, so that’s the way I always make it. You can also make it with other fruits, like peaches, or blueberries with lemon gelatin, or any other combination you can think of…heck give them all a try! But you better hurry! There are only two more days left of summer, and pretty soon all those yummy summer fruits will be gone.


Nectarine Pie Recipe



No comments:

Post a Comment

5 Ways to Manifest Your Best Life

Hi there, and welcome back! Since we have been heavily focusing on goals and planning, I thought we should discuss manifesting. I love this ...